Terms and Conditions
Wotson® is a registered trademark.
1. The content of the pages of this website www.wotson.org is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any events, products, services, discounts, promotions or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. If they do not meet your requirements you will need to contact the event organiser, promoter or advertiser directly for further clarification and recompense.
4. This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
5. After a prolonged period of inactivity whereby a user fails to login to an account, we reserve the right to disable or terminate the account. If an account has been deactivated for inactivity, the username associated with that account may be given to another user without notice to you or such other party.
7. Termination of your account. We reserve the right to terminate your account if you provide false, or, misleading information, indecent use of language and inappropriate materials not conducive to broadcasting information that is viewable to the general public at large. This includes adding content in any form of media which is liable to cause a breach of these terms and conditions.
We value your privacy and endeavour to keep any information you disclose to us via your registration and login credentials, or, your user profile if you choose to complete this, safe and secure.
We have disabled the use of comments on this site, to avoid spam and junk appearing together with the possibility of defamatory comments against our users.
We do not sell, share or divulge your details to third parties.
Like most web companies we use Google analytics, Facebook sharing, twitter and other social media to boost the exposure for users of our Free service.
This website is a division of Wotson Group Limited.
Share - Email - Print